Friday, March 14, 2008

Use Your Words

My friend, Amy, has two BEAUTIFUL little girls. McKenna Grace and Ellison Faith. They are precious. When McKenna was learning to talk, she used sign language to communicate things like "water" and "more"... And Amy would always say, "McKenna, use your words" to encourage her to talk with words, not just sign language.

God talks with sign language and with words. I saw His sign language in a LITERALLY breath-taking sunset when I turned down my street the other night. I hear His words when I'm finally quiet enough to listen...when I read His Word...when my friends tell me about Him.

Whoever is secretly reading my blog, I pray that the words of the Father who loves you beyond imagination will be real in your life. I pray that His words will flood your hearts and your lives. And I pray that my words and all the words of the world would keep quiet so that you can hear His.

No comments: